top of page

Group

Public·108 members

Tiffany Teen Vids

Download ===> https://blltly.com/2tm4XX

Tiffany Teen Vids

CHICAGO -Elizabeth Kahn, librarian at Patrick F. Taylor Science & Technology Academy in Jefferson, La., won the Teen Read Week Win a Visit with Tiffany Trent Contest, announced by the Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA), the fastest-growing division of the American Library Association (ALA).The Win a Visit with Tiffany Trent Contest is courtesy of 2007/2008 Teen Read Week Corporate Sponsor Mirrorstone Books, a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Trent is the creator of the Hallowmere series for teens and the author of its first two entries: "In the Serpent's Coils" and "By Venom's Sweet Sting ." Trent will visit the school, which serves 285 students in grades 6-11 on March 7, during Teen Tech Week 2008.Kahn's winning application detailed how her library reached out to its students during Teen Read Week 2007 with a program called LOL @ PFTSTA. "Taylor is a new school," Kahn wrote, "so it is important to its staff to develop a school culture where the students see the library as an exciting destination." Each student received a daily email with information on Teen Read Week. Students could also submit jokes to the library for a daily prize and enter other contests, and each student received a copy of "Zipped" and "The Boyfriend List."Kahn's win surprised her. "I entered the contest on a lark. Our library is small and so is our school, and I didn't think we'd done enough to win," she said. "The students are excited. I don't think any of them have had the opportunity to meet an author. I want them to view the school library as a destination, and I hope to train them to be life long library users. Any help that I can get from YALSA, ALA and other organizations to reel these students in is appreciated."Teen Read Week is a national literacy initiative aimed at teens, their parents, librarians, educators, booksellers and other concerned adults. The purpose of the event is to increase the number of teens who are regular readers and library users. It began in 1998 and is celebrated the third week in October. The 2008 theme is "Books with Bite @ your library," which encourages teens to read just for the fun of it. Teen Read Week 2008 will take place October 12-18. For more information, visit the Teen Read Week Web site at www.ala.org/teenread.For more than 50 years, YALSA has been the world leader in selecting books, videos, and audio books for teens. For more information about YALSA or for lists of recommended reading, viewing and listening, go to www.ala.org/yalsa/booklists , or contact the YALSA office by phone, (800) 545-2433, ext. 4390; or e-mail: yalsa@ala.org.

Late last year, Couch and his mother, Tonya, fled to Mexico after video footage of the teen engaging in a beer pong-styled drinking game emerged. The actions in the video were an apparent violation of his probation, thus prompting the attempted grand escape. 59ce067264

https://www.ventanadelsoul.org/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/b9526fc7-8988-4827-b734-821963a37a19

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page